Vern's Verbal Vibe

Singer-songwriter/multi-instrumentalist and purveyor of folk 'n' roll: spirit-filled sad songs made better.

November 19, 2006

Go South for the Winter ... WAY South

Wherein the Parliament Writers' Group goes international! When she's not hard at work polishing her words or editing mine, Susan Siddeley runs a yearly writing retreat in Chile. "An oasis for writers," she says, and if I were kicking back in Santiago in mid-February, I'm sure I'd agree. Participants get to work with esteemed authors while basking in the sun, sights, and fine food of Chile. Sounds like the ultimate busman's holiday!

One of these days when I have the means, I plan to go. In the meantime, why don't you? More info can be found right here. First workshop starts January 7, 2007.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home